Followers

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Water problems in South Trinidad

Hi good night the topic today is water problems in South Trinidad. We were told this year it was going to be a very dry season in my country for who don't know I'm from Trinidad and Tobago and right now people in the southern part of my country are without water and doing some protesting to see if they can get some relief. Today the member for Parliament  for Princes Town Barry Padarath was put out from parliament after speaking  about the residents water problem that being said he had been with these resident and hearing their cries and complaints so he was just trying to help out the residents struggling to get a water supply let's take a minute's to say thanks to the member for Princes Town. Now let's see what will happen over the next few days to see if these residents will get some water, I'm also seeing on the news tonight a resident from this same area stating he has 16 tanks and 15 are empty there are also reports that schools in this district are being closed for lack of water supply now the government can't create water but I believe that things must not have to reach to this for people to get water in their homes these are people just like me and I believe better has to be done so we don't have a repeat of this problem, we are still in our dry season and our water stations can't produce water like how we are used to but this is a serious problem people in South Trinidad are currently going through, hoping this problem is fixed as quick as possible and I hope someone looks into this matter on that note that my topic for today till the next one this is Chris discussing daily topics

No comments:

Post a Comment