Followers

Monday, May 6, 2019

Fashion

This topic come from the Billboard Awards that I happen to view last week. On the pre-show I saw many stars but the stars that stood out to me was the likes of Terry Crews, Jenifer Hudson the Jonas Brothers and the Goddess of WWE Alexia Bliss. Terry Crews looked the part in his outfit but the way the man is built anything can fit the man and he looks goods. Jenifer Hudson look adorable in her outfit while doing her interview not to be left out the Jonas brothers looked as sharpe as always now these boys to me have always been really good when it come to fashion sense from ever since I can remember these boys always know what to wear, Nick Jonas wife  also looked lovely as always and to finish off the list that caught my eye I saw the resident Goddess of WWE at the pre-show and she really looked like a goddess these were the superstars who fashions wear on the night caught my eye not saying all the rest of the superstars didn't look good but these were the stars that caught my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment