Followers

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Protect our School

Hi good morning this topic comes from  an incident that happen at a school in my country this week where a teacher was stabbed in front of her class. Now this is unfortunate and I'm not going to blame the authorities but I like to discuss issues so before I start this topic this is not the first time this has happened so let try to make this the last if we can last year I recall a teacher was robbed in the southern part of my country in the school car park so let's start looking for solution and moving forward.

The following are some solutions to take for suggestion if they seem up to your standard.

1. Police officers -put 2 armed police officers to partner the M.T.S. security guards at these schools. With police there people wouldn't put our little one at risk.

2. Increase the amount of M.T.S. guards to back up the police officers in the compound during the school hours. The more man power will be greatly appreciated.

3. Put a Squad car meaning a police car near by the school so back up will be near because these days you can't be to careful so it a suggestion you don't have to take it but let hope something is being tried. That all from me one this topic and till the next one this has been Chris discussing daily topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment