Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Taxes

Hi good morning taxes is the topic on my mind as how I'm hearing the finance minister of my country coming to give the mid year review knowing all this minister has done since his first budget to now is just raise taxes on citizens. Gas is the thing this man loves to send up so I'm hoping he leaves the price of gas where it is and takes into consideration people have not been given a raise in pay since 2013 so much needed consideration must be given. With all these taxes we have paid since 2015 to present it not the same for normal citizens as grocery prices are high also my Wasa bill has also increased and sometimes I can get water but they telling me all these taxes are for my betterment as a citizen but everytime they tax me its making me come to a standard of living that I can't even  enjoying my payday and the people in charge don't spend on grocery, gas and health care and eat they best speaking of health care Nis has risen under the present government but that is also for my benefit but the hospital in my country don't give medication to poor people they give you a paper to go to a pharmacy and if you have money you get it and if you don't you have to wait till you get money put my Nis is up so who is all these taxes benefiting not me can't even go and buy some ice cream when I get paid causes is tax tax tax but if the only way to get money in our treasury is to tax citizens then we need proper management and that's food for thought and till the next one this has been Chris discussing daily topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment