Followers

Monday, May 13, 2019

Trinidad and Tobago 4x400 Men's Relay Team

Hi good afternoon that's my topic today the success of the men's 4x400 men relay squad that won gold yesterday in Japan. The 2017 IAAF World  Champions in this event won yesterday race just ahead of the United States of America who was unfortunately disqualified after putting our Caribbean brothers Jamaica in second place and Beligum in third place, despite the Americans were disqualified let's give the credits they ran an extremely good race let take nothing away from them they pushed us to our limit and also to beat Jamaica who dominate Track and Field events that a big performance.

Coming into yesterday final as one of the favourite to win our boys showed great determination and courage and a big hand must be given to our anchor Machel Cedenio who ran the race of his life yesterday coming from third to finish first in a near photo finish on the line. The team that ran yesterday included Asa Guevara, Jereem Richards, Deon Lendore and Machel Cedenio not the same team that won gold at the IAAF world championship in 2017 that team was Jarrin Solomon, Lalonde Gordon, Jereem Richards and Machel Cedenio I also believe Renny Quow was in the mix with that team but never the less it was the same result and I congratulate them for doing us proud at this World Relays in Japan.

I hope this team can win gold in the IAAF Championship later this year and also a gold medal in the Olympics Games next year I know it will be hard but I hope we can do it now people don't find I want a lot of gold but we have not had a rich history of gold in Olympics Games like our Carribbean brothers Jamaica so I'm seeing some more gold in these boys and I hope my government give them enough to help them aquire success because they are performing so I hope they are taken care of and yet again we'll done boys and till the next one this has been Chris discussing daily topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment