Followers

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Did the UNC really built 106 Schools

Hi good night I'm here tonight looking at the 7p.m. news and I'm seeing a story that the former government that was in power from May 2010 - September 2015 had build 106 schools in 5 years now if this is true I give you guys full credit, this story I am write come from the present government calling on the opposition to name all the schools they constructed in the 5 years they were in office, now for instance 106 schools is a good achievement for any government but the opposition named 106 schools they claim they build now that is one more thing showing the dedication they had for this country when they were in office. In Trinidad and Tobago the party that has govern the most has been the P.N.M. they have won many elections but are they serving the people, I am a person that likes performance and love to see people account for what they did because to me evidence of what you do makes you look good so I'm asking this question I know we like old talk in Trinidad and Tobago but is the P.N.M. government really taking care of us as citizens food for thought and till the next one this has been Chris discussing daily topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment