Followers

Friday, April 19, 2019

West Indies Women Squad

Hi and hello to everyone this is my first post as a blogger so hello to all the blogger out here. I like to discuss this topic thats on my mind about the exclusion of two female cricketers of the West Indies Women Cricket Team that will tour Ireland and England from May 21 to June 26, the two cricketers I'm speaking about is former captain Merissa Aguilleira and Anisa Mohammed to veterans of the squad. Interim chairman of selectors Robert Haynes stated that the two cricketers performance was not what they were looking for coming out of the recently completed Regional Women Super 50 tournament held in Guyana. But in my mind I'm shock to see these two left out knowing they nature of this tour. Aguilleira in my mind would have added her experience as a former captain and senior player to this squad on this tour I will be honest her performances have varied in the past 15 months but I still think she did enough to make the squad to go to England. Now Anisa is one of our most senior blowers on the squad and I think everyone know of what she has done in the past and yet again I think she also did enough in the Super 50 Women Championship to make the squad to England. I saw this and just wanted to put this out there if anyone supports my view let me know by leaving a comment even if you don't agree with my statement you can still leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment