Followers

Monday, April 22, 2019

Technology

Hi good afternoon I'm here to talk today about technology  and how it makes ourlives easier on a day to day basis. I myself use technology on a daily basis for instance when I was thinking about becoming a blogger I used the internet to see what it was all about that being said technology we have today wasn't around 30 years ago this being said this has helped the world move forward. Technology has helped to give us Facebook,Instgram,Google and YouTube and so much more, but I like to talk about the four I listed. Facebook is something that has given someone like myself living in Trinidad and Tobago an opportunity to message someone in England in a minute and get a response back without mailing a letter. Instgram is another feature of the world of technology today you can post a photo of yourself and get thousands of likes and comments around the world from people you don't even know. Google this in my view is the the internet as I said my view you can gather information by just entering what you want search and it comes up in minutes you also get others opinions  who are in your field so it makes your work, studies and projects easier to do. Youtube this is an amazing creation I took some cooking lesson on you tube that just to show how their do it yourself videos are helpful in everyday life they also have video in fitness, making money online, music videos and you can create your own channel there that being said I know the internet was around 30 years ago but it is more updated now in 2019, I touched on these four because I know people use them almost on a daily basis but there are so many more than these four I have listed that being said that my blog for today hope you enjoyed it.








No comments:

Post a Comment