Followers

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Lack of jobs for young people in my country

Hi good afternoon I'm here today to discuss a topic in my country which seems not to be getting better that topic being lack of jobs for young people. First of all I'm from Trinidad and Tobago a Caribbean island in the West Indies but sticking to my topic I believe that there are not enough jobs for qualified young people in my country. We all are encouraged to go to school when we are small but we are not being rewarded for getting an education because I know people who have 5 CXC passes including mathematics and English working in fast food outlets and in the gas station for minimum wage, now don't get me out of context but I believe if someone gets up and decides to educate themselves from primary school writes our S.E.A. Examination then goes into secondary school comes out with 5 or 6 CXC passes then goes on and does C.A.P.E. exams and still dedicates his or herself to study another 4 to 5 Years in an University then i believe that a person who does all of that must have choices for a good job because you went through years of struggle to study to get an education, but for some who go through this sarcrife for a better live for themselves have to take jobs that they are under paid and not getting value for their education. Now I believe that something must be done otherwise people might start thinking that what is all this sarcrife for I'm educating myself and can't get a good paying job we need to start making sure people with education are given good jobs so they can feel like all of those days and nights wasn't in vain. This is 2019 put something in place where you can go and sign up for work because you are qualified to work and enhance your country so you can live a decent live and be an encouragement to someone younger so they can see the value of an education this is something I hope the government in my country sees and addresses well that all for this topic till the next one this has been Chris discussing daily topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment