Followers

Friday, April 26, 2019

Are we using our Tourism to our best abality

Hi good afternoon Tourism is on my mind as well this evening, I will explain something I love to read because that how your knowledge gets better so I'm here and reading how my country tourism is not what it used to be I'm from Trinidad and Tobago a country know for its Carnival but we are so much more than our carnival we have lovely beaches a bucco reef, we have the longest round about in the world a pitch lake a beautiful sister isle in Tobago we have many food dishes. Now for example our Caribbean neighbour Jamaica doesn't seem to have any problem promoting their tourism, I see many stars talking bout how the want to go to Jamaica so they must be doing something that we are not doing, so I was thinking since we are also in the same Caribbean region what can we do to promote our tourism and bring it up to the standard Jamaica is at right now. Tourism helps my country foreign exchange the more tourist that arrives on our shores is a boost to our encomy. So we have to start getting tourist to come back, Tobago Jazz Festival is currently on show with stars like Micheal Bolton, Toni Braxton just to name a few I feel we need more events like these to help our tourism get back on track plus we should invest in promoting our country with more documentary programmes so the world would see us, also our food have food festivals tourist love these sort of events sports also is a good way of promoting our tourism more sport will bring in people from all over the world that being said our ministry of tourism will need to work harder to keep up with the rest of our Caribbean countries cause they are finding inventive ways to promote their tourism it's not a competition but everyone wants to promote their country to the world that being said that my blog for today till the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment